Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF

I now know why school kids always look forward to the weekend. When I was homeschooled, it wasn't as much of a big deal. But now that I go to school, I can't wait to be able to sleep in past 7:00.

I can now say the alphabet in French and can count to twenty in French. Yay. This is all from memory: un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix, onze, deuze, treize, quatorze, quinze, seize, dix-sept, dix-huit, dix-neuf, vingt. Ta-da! I also picked out a French name for French class: Vivienne, except it's pronounced Vivi-ou.

I have a good amount of homework to do over the weekend. I have a French and Algebra quiz next week.

I took a psychology quiz today and got 8/10. If I had only listened to my instincts, I would've gotten them all right. I hate it when that happens.

I found out the Spanish girl's name is Laura, except it's pronounced La-oura, not Lor-a. She still needs help sometimes getting her gym locker open. I wish I knew more Spanish.

Also, I found out from Nira that Armenian people speak Armenian. Wow, makes me realize how ignorant of other countries I am. I didn't even know Armenia had its own language. She taught me how to say hello in Armenian: Barev (bar-eef). I also found out that Nira speaks some Russian, too.

A.P. English is definitely going to be my hardest class. I hope I do a good job and am able to improve my essay-writing skills.

The lunch tasted good today! So much better than spaghetti.

I'm so tired! But it's a good kind of tired, because I know I've accomplished something.

Au revoir!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment