Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good to Be Busy

As I've been preparing to go to Aquinas College in the fall, my life has been increasingly busy. It's not as busy as I should like, since I don't have a job yet (I'm going to look into applying to some local restaurants). Nonetheless, I've been busy with church music, college preparation, retreats, and (of course) the public school.


This second trimester is almost over, which I find hard to believe. As of today, I only have one A- in Algebra III, and hopefully it'll stay at that level or higher. The hardest class at first was Honors Chemistry, but now I know what to expect on the tests, even if I may not fully understand the concepts all the time.

It's unbelievable that I have to start studying for final tests! I don't want to think about it.

Besides academics, my social life at the public school has gotten a lot better. I've made quite a few friends and acquaintances, who are all very nice to me. I'm even finding all of the rambunctious sophomores in my World History II class to be amusing and funny, not just annoying. That's definitely an improvement for me and makes the class more tolerable.

Also, I'm thinking of starting another blog. I'm thinking that maybe I'd just pick a random YA or Sci-fi book off my library's shelf and review it on the blog, and do that every so often along with a few popular books. Maybe I'd try to do it from a Christian perspective, but I'm not sure yet. Any suggestions?

Prom's coming up. Doubt anyone will ask me. I'll probably end up going with a few girl friends from school.

Pax!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment